Zaštita magazine has started going out in March 2006 for the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina. In 2009th, magazine Zaštita goes up with changing market conditions, and, following its regional growth and growth in the number of its subscribers and advertisers, with a new name - a&s Adria, becomes part of portfolio of the world's largest security magazine group - a&s Group (Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media). Under the publishing of Global Security, Inc., a&s Adria, the successor of the magazine Zaštita, continues to go out as a monthly professional publication in the field of security and protection, acting as a licensed representative of Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media for the following countries in the region of Southeastern Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Slovenia and Serbia. Today, our magazine is most read print media in security and protection domain in above mentioned countries.
a&s Adria, The Professional Magazine Providing Total Security Solutions
- Adis Hodžić, tel. +387 33 942 211, e-mail: email@example.com
Editor in chief:
- Mahir Hodžić, tel. +387 33 942 210 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nebojša Bogunović (Assistant editor), tel. +387 33 942 212 email@example.com
- Anes Džunuzović (journalist), tel. +387 33 942 214 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Draga Grubić (journalist), tel. 381 63 8176 700 - Serbia
- Dalibor Vikić (journalist), tel. +385 91 7991 754 – Croatia
- Vedran Marić (lector) email@example.com
- Johny Strow (art director), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelmedin Kolubara (dtp), email@example.com tel. +387 33 710 560
- Global Security d.o.o.
Triglavska 7, BiH – Sarajevo
Global Security d.o.o. is registered at Court located in Sarajevo,
under registration number: 1-25697.
ID No.: 4201142740001
VAT No.: 201142740001
Account No.: 502012000-0003070, Raiffeisen bank dd,SWIFT:RZBABA2S
Subscription, advertisement and events: